We only ship throughout the United States and to APO addresses.
Please review the FedEx Ground map below. If you are sending to an area that takes more than 2 transit days, we strongly recommended you ship your orders Next Day or 2nd Day Air during the warmer months (May 1 - Oct 1) to ensure the highest quality. If you choose to ship Ground to an area outside the 2 transit days, we can not guarantee the freshness of your products so you will be shipping at your own risk.
- We may require additional days to process large orders. Please contact us by phone should you require any special deadlines or shipping options.
- Orders received later in the week, may first be shipped the following Monday to avoid sitting over the weekend.
- Not all orders will be shipped on the day the order is placed.
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses that are provided to us. Please confirm address before submitting your order.
- Orders will be shipped in an insulated box unless specified differently
All Other Shipping Questions
Please call us if you have any shipping questions at 920-894-3032.